12 June 2012

Boyfriend's teaser in words :)

Posted by Colene Hyori  |  at  4:46 PM No comments

I bet most besfriends have already watched the teaser Starship released yesterday. Boyfriend's new mini album teaser is finally out. Starship posted their teaser video link on Twitter and also official Facebook page. I was doing my revision at night yesterday around 11.30pm when Starship release the teaser. I was so excited that I stopped my reading and straight I bet most besfriends have already watched the teaser Starship released yesterday. Boyfriend's new mini album teaser is finally out. Starship posted their teaser video link on Twitter and also official Facebook page. I was doing my revision at night yesterday around 11.30pm when Starship release the teaser. I was so excited that I stopped my reading and straightaway download the teaser video.

MinWoo was the one who came out first, together with a little girl whom I didn't pay much attention to. When they both start dancing, I was like O.O the little girl dance too? The dance was amazing and MinWoo is soooooo cute. I see 2 kids :p So MinWoo was challenging the little girl, to battle with him. Unexpectedly, the little girl danced well and MinWoo was satisfied.

After the dancing thing, Boyfriend's member was dancing and a few individual shots were shown. I freaking love the lovely floral theme cause it is so sweet! Put your hands up if you cant wait for the new mini album! :D away download the teaser video.

사랑해요 보이프랜드!

Colene Hyori

Blogger from ColeneHyori.blogspot.com.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

    Colene Hyori's K-Blog. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top