14 June 2012

Boyfriend finally releases Love Style's full track

Posted by Colene Hyori  |  at  12:06 PM No comments

Boyfriend's comeback track Love Style is finally released!
I'm in the library of my college now, all Youtube and 4shared links are blocked so I couldn't excess any of it. In an hours time I'm gonna go to the canteen and listen it with my phone, can't wait cause I heard the song is great. And the full MV is rumoured to be released on 19th of June? hmm... I'm gonna start pre ordering already! Haha



This should be the cover of the album

By allkpop,
The melody of the new track is dynamic and fresh, and the guitar riffs give the song a unique sound that makes it hard to forget. The addictive dance number sings the ‘love styles’ of the 6 members who say that they are willing to do anything for the person they love, even if it means stealing the stars in the sky.

What do you think about their song? Check it out here!

Colene Hyori

Blogger from ColeneHyori.blogspot.com.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

    Colene Hyori's K-Blog. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top