18 July 2012

Boyfriend's autographs on Love Style album

Posted by Colene Hyori  |  at  1:35 PM No comments

Here's a few photos of Boyfriend's fan sign at Mokdong Hottracks on 23rd June. How lucky these fans were to have Boyfriend's autograph on their Love Style album. I've pre-ordered mine since 16th June till now, I haven't receive it... :(

OK This Ji Min girl is so lucky! I wish I'm at Korea so that I can attend the fan sign ask them to write my name. They even replied to fans who left a note of questions in the album :( I waaaaaant!!













Colene Hyori

Blogger from ColeneHyori.blogspot.com.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

    Colene Hyori's K-Blog. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top